Caribbean Hospitality Professional Development Program
Caribbean Hospitality Managers and Supervisors
“Breaking the glass ceiling”
This program is designed to support Caribbean hospitality managers and supervisors achieve their highest potential with a program designed to elevate them to the level of Hotel Manager or General Manager within 3-years.
A partnership between CHTA Education Foundation (CHTAEF) and Les Roches Global Hospitality Education aims to rapidly accelerate participants trajectory to senior leadership.
- Online program is designed for working managers and supervisors.
- Designed to be studied alongside current job commitments, allowing them to accelerate their career without interrupting it.
- Broadens expertise and prepares participants to tackle the role of General Manager.
- First time available specifically for Caribbean to raise the standards of hotel excellence in destinations with the greatest potential.
- Scholarship covers for over 75% of program cost for accepted Caribbean nationals. Candidates or their supporting hotel must fund remaining US$5,000 program cost.
- Nine (9) subjects in five (5) study units.
- Each study unit lasts approximately one month and requires a weekly commitment of 10-12 hours to complete. Units will run Sep-Dec 2021 and Apr-Jun 2022 to accommodate industry high season in Winter 2022.
- Subjects include
- Innovative, Alternative and Sustainable Trends In Tourism,
- Advanced Hospitality Operations,
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior,
- Advanced Finance and Budgeting,
- Marketing Strategies for Hotel Management,
- Entrepreneurship and Business Modelling,
- Revenue Management
- Data Analytics (digital) for Decision Making.
- Caribbean National
- Minimum of 4-years hospitality experience including 1-year in a supervisory position
- Endorsement and support of their hotel to participate in the program.
Deadline for applications is
15-August Extended to Friday 20 August, 2021
Program will begin on 19-September 2021.